INFORMATION WE COLLECT DIRECTLY FROM YOU
We collect information from you when you interact with our Site and Services. The type of information that we collect from you varies based on your particular interaction with our Site, but may include, without limitation, your name, address, and email address, and any other information that you choose to provide.
Like many other websites, we make use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting service’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
COOKIES & WEB BEACONS
DOUBLECLICK DART COOKIE
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Site and Services to you and to facilitate the features on our Site.
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to your inquiries, to send you information that you have requested, to deliver you products that you have ordered and for other communication purposes.
- To keep you up to date on announcements or other information we think you would like to hear about from our family of companies and our partners.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
We may share your personal information within our family of companies and with our partners.
SECURITY OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of your information. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Please be aware that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE REGARDING USE OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you wish to opt-out of receiving communications from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Our website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that this site has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 to 1798.199), and related regulations (CCPA), requires that we describe our handling of California consumer personal information by reference to the categories of personal information defined in the statute. This section outlines the categories of personal information that we collect, the sources of the information, with whom we share the information, and the rights available to consumers.
Category of Personal Information
|Compliance Data||Financial Information||Geolocation Data||Online and Technical Information||Personal and Business Contact Information||Transaction Information|
Categories of sources of Personal Information
|Direct from individual||Direct from individual||Website, direct from individual, third party service providers||Website, direct from individual, social media networks, data brokers, third party service providers, software applications||Website, direct from individual, social media networks, data brokers, third party service providers, public sources, software applications||Website, direct from individual|
|This category contains data elements that we maintain to comply with or to demonstrate compliance with law or company policies.||This category contains data elements collected in the course of payment processing.||This category contains data elements that allow precise location of the individual.||This category contains data elements generated in the course of an individual’s use of our websites, application and platforms.||This category contains data elements that allow us to identify, address, or contact an individual.||This category contains data elements generated in the course of an individual’s transactions with us|
Purposes for which category of Personal Information is used by us
|We collect compliance data as needed to comply with laws and company policies, to manage consent, and to create user profiles. For example, if you submit or are otherwise identified in a product complaint, we collect information required to resolve the complaint and meet applicable regulatory or legal requirements.||We collect financial information in order to deposit funds received from incentive programs, determine chargeback eligibility, process payments for products or services you purchase.||We collect geolocation data to customize your user experience, to process orders and communicate with you||We collect online and technical information to personalize your interactions with us (including, for example, recognizing you and your devices) and to administer and optimize our sites.||We collect contact information as needed to identify you, contact you, and do business with you. For example, we use your contact information to send you communications, provide accurate delivery of requested material, among other reasons. Contact information is also used to help us identify you and personalize our communications.||We collect transaction information in order to provide you with the products, services and information you request and for our everyday business purposes, such as accounting functions, reporting, and making back-ups.|
Have we sold within the past 12 months?
Have we disclosed for a business purpose within the past 12 months?
Categories of Third Parties information disclosed to
Purpose for disclosure to Third Parties
|Comply with law, optimize web experiences||Payment and order processing, incentive programs||Provide support and communications, order processing, marketing||Provide support, order and activity analysis||Data analysis, audit, support, analytics, usage statistics, customer experience, lead generation, develop channel partner relationships, marketing, compliance, investigations, communications, delivery of goods, order processing, technical troubleshooting, record keeping, payment processing, reporting||Audits, legal advice|
RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a verified California resident, you may have, pursuant to the CCPA, the following rights with respect to your personal information with us, which apply differently in different circumstances: right to access, right to information, and the right to deletion. Most of these rights are not absolute. Below we describe these rights in more detail and provide information on how you can exercise them. If you are a verified California consumer and make a request to exercise your rights, we will respond within 45 days, but we have the right to extend this period by 45 additional days where necessary. If we extend the response period, we will let you know within 45 days from your request. You can exercise your rights by contacting us toll free at 1-888-68-FLAIR.
- Right to Access. You have a right to ask us to provide the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we retain about you through your account with us or, at your option, by mail or in a readily usable electronic format. We are obligated to respond to no more than two Right-to-Access requests in a 12-month period. The Right to Access does not apply to information collected by us for a single transaction.
- Right to Information. You have the right to ask us to disclose to you: (i) the categories of personal information that we have collected about you in the 12 months preceding the request and the specific pieces of that personal information, (ii) the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected (iii) the business purpose or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom or which the personal information is shared, (v) the categories of personal information that we have sold about you and the categories of parties to whom or which we sold each category of personal information, and (vi) the categories of personal information that we have disclosed about you for a business purpose.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to ask us to delete personal information we have collected about you. The Right to Deletion does not apply when we need the personal information: (i) to complete a transaction with you, provide a good or service requested by you, or otherwise perform a contract with you; (ii) to detect or prevent security incidents or illegal activity; (iii) to identify and correct errors that impair existing functionality; (iv) for the exercise of a legal right or to ensure another person can exercise his or her legal right; (v) to comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act; (vi) to engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest if deletion of the personal information is likely to make the research impossible or seriously impair it; (vii) solely for internal uses that are reasonably aligned with expectations based on your relationship with us; (viii) to comply with a legal obligation; or (ix) for lawful internal uses that are compatible with the context in which we obtained the information.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR EU RESIDENTS
Data controller and contact information
Our lawful basis for processing your personal data
- Processing on the basis of legitimate business interests. When we process personal information on the basis that the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such interests include: providing, improving, and promoting our Internet Sites, Apps, products, and services; (ii) communicating with current and potential customers, other Business Partners, and their individual points of contact; (iii) managing our relationships with our customers and other Business Partners, and their individual points of contact; (iv) other business development purposes; (v) sharing information within the our group of companies, as well as with service providers and other third parties; and (vi) maintaining the safety and security of our products, services and employees, including fraud protection.
- Processing on the basis of performance of a contract. Examples of situations in which we process personal information as necessary for performance of a contract include e-commerce transactions in which you purchase a product or service from us.
- Processing on the basis of consent. Examples of processing activities for which we use consent as its legal basis include sending promotional emails when consent is required under applicable law and processing personal data on our Internet Sites through cookies and similar technologies when consent is required by applicable law.
Additional information about the retention of your personal data
To determine the period for which your personal data will be retained in accordance with this Policy, we consider criteria such as: any applicable legal requirements to retain data for a certain period of time; (ii) any retention obligations related to actual or potential litigation; (iii) any retention requirements in relevant agreements with our Business Partners; (iv) the date of your last interaction with us; (v) the length of time between your interactions with us; (vi) the sensitivity of the data; and (vii) the purposes for which the data was collected.
Your individual rights
In accordance with the applicable laws in the European Union, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data, which apply differently in different circumstances: right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability and right to object to processing. Most of these rights are not absolute. Below we describe these rights in more detail and provide information on how you can exercise them. If you make a request to exercise your rights, we will respond within one month, but have the right to extend this period by two additional months, where necessary. If we extend the response period, we will let you know within one month from your request. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com, +1-763-972-9056.
- Right of Access. You have the right to ask us to confirm whether we process your personal data. If we do, you have the right to request access to your personal data that we process and the following information: (i) the purposes of the processing; (ii) the categories of personal data we process; (iii) the recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data; (iv) the envisaged retention period of the data where possible, or the criteria we use to determine the retention period; (v) your right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of the processing of such data; (vi) your right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority; (vii) if we have not collected the data from you, any information we have available about the source of the data; and (viii) whether we use your personal data to make any automated decisions that have legal or other similar significant effects on you.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to have us correct your personal data if it is inaccurate. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you may also have the right to have incomplete personal data about you completed, including by providing a supplementary statement to us.
- Right to object to processing for our legitimate business interests. You have the right to object to our processing your personal data when that data is processed on the basis of our legitimate business interests. We will honor your objection and stop processing the relevant personal data unless: (i) we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms; or (ii) we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
- Right to object to processing for direct marketing. If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to this processing. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances: (i) for the period of time we need to verify the accuracy of your personal data when you contest its accuracy; (ii) when the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data, and instead request that we restrict the use of the data; (iii) when we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim; or (iv) for the period of time we need to verify if it has compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms when you object to the processing of your personal data for our legitimate business interests.
- Right to erasure. The right to erasure is also called the “right to be forgotten.” You may ask us to delete your personal data. This right not absolute. We are required to delete your personal data upon your request only in the following circumstances: (i) your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected or processed them; (ii) if we process your personal data on the basis of consent, you withdraw your consent, and no other legal ground exists for us to continue processing your personal data; (iii) if we process your personal data for its legitimate business interests, you object to the processing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for us to continue processing your personal data; (iv) if we have processed your personal data unlawfully; or (v) the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation under European Union or Member State law.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive personal data you provided to us when: (i) the processing of the data is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us; (ii) our processing of your personal data is carried out by automated means; and (iii) complying with your request will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. We will use our best efforts to address and settle any requests or complaints brought to our attention. In addition, you have the right to approach the competent data protection authority with requests or complaints. This can be the supervisory authority in the country or federal state where you live.
Please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.